Our team of experienced Occupational Therapists offer a national in-home assessment service specialising in medicolegal reports for clients with acquired brain injury, multi- trauma orthopaedic injuries, amputees and neurological conditions.
Our experienced Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists provide in home assessments to determine a person’s ability to perform routine daily activities following their personal injury. Our clinically experienced and analytical Occupational Therapists will report on;
- Personal & domestic cares
- Social, leisure and non-vocational activities
- Home modification requirements
- Equipment and assistive technology needs
- Life costings for care, equipment and replacement